If there is one thing we know here at Sabai Technology, it's how much our expat families love their accessories. Expats rejoice! Sabai is now shipping more accessory options for your VPN network. Skip having to search & ship from multiple retailers, now you can shop with the trusted retailer you've come to know and love. (Awww! That's so sweet of you to say. We love you too!) Here are some of the accessories available in our shop that are compatible with any Sabai OS VPN Router or DD-WRT Router.
1. TP-Link RE200 Wi-fi Range Extender
Eliminate Dead Zones
The Wireless Range Extender (TP-Link RE200) extends your existing wireless network coverage with the push of a button, delivering dual band speeds up to 750Mbps for whole-home coverage. Ideal for hard-to-reach areas like basements, upstairs bedrooms or outdoor areas, the compact Wireless Range Extender gives you performance where you need it most. Simply plug the TP-Link RE200 into a wall socket within range of your current wireless signal, and instantly expand your home network to the furthest corners of your home. This is a great feature for Expats with homes that are made of concrete.
While the Wireless Range Extender delivers fast wireless dual band speeds up to 750 Mbps to your home network, it's also backwards compatible with all of your current wireless products - whatever the brand, whatever the device.
- More Coverage - Extend the range of your existing Wi-Fi network and eliminate dead zones
- Performance - Dual band speeds up to 750Mbps wireless performance for reliable, everyday performance
- Backward Compatible - Compatible with virtually all wireless devices and routers
- Simple Setup - Quickly setup your wireless range extender with the push of a button
2. Netgear Nighthawk S8000 Gaming & Streaming Switch (GS808E-100NAS)
When it comes to gaming and QOS the Nighthawk S8000 8-port Gaming and Media Switch is top notch! This switch is perfect for connecting your Wii, Xbox, PlayStation, or any other device that needs a smooth, lag-free VPN connection. The GS808E also supports link aggregation, meaning you can combine up to four ports into a single, super fast connection (up to 4Gbps) that works with supported NAS servers or gaming devices. This is ideal for those who want to host LAN parties where one server hosts multiple, simultaneous, gaming sections.
Optimized for Video and Streaming
- Low latency connections for the ultimate multi-user/online VR gaming experience and 4K HD video streaming.
- One-click optimized configuration presets for the best gaming, streaming, or general networking.
- Three levels of network traffic prioritization and QoS management for ultra-high performance ensure that the connections you chose get the highest priority.
Cool Design and Configurable LEDs
Industry-first "cool-touch" premium zinc-alloy housing for durability and looks, with soft-touch no-slip base.
Configurable and multi-angle viewable LEDs allow you to see your port status and activity even when you are not looking at the ports. You can also turn off all LEDs (power and Ethernet ports) for distraction-free operation.
Advanced Networking Features
- The Nighthawk S8000 switch can go beyond plug-and-play connectivity with advanced L2 switch networking features, allowing businesses to prioritize voice and video traffic with QoS.
- IGMP snooping allows for optimized multimedia delivery and port trunking adds redundancy to uplinks and servers.
- Setup and configuration is simple using the mobile optimized web-browser-based configuration GUI.
3. Netgear Prosafe 5-port Gigabit Ethernet Switch (GS105)
The Netgear ProSafe GS105 is a 5 port gigabit switch that consumes, at most, only 3.5 watts! While wireless networks are ubiquitous at this point, many people still prefer to hardwire their devices. Typical SOHO routers only have 4 ports but, adding the GS105 allows you to add 5 additional ports and setup is a breeze!
Plug and Play
Setup is simple and no software or configuration is needed. The standards-based ProSAFE Gigabit switches senses and adjusts for network speed and cabling type automatically. It easily integrates into your existing Ethernet network - no matter if it is running at 10/100 Mbps or Gigabit speed.
High Quality and Reliable Performance
Superior network performance at non-blocking rate delivers true Gigabit speed with no compromise. Durable metal case and long product life (shown by MTBF numbers). Front panel LEDs keep you informed of power status, link speed and link activities.
The GS105 supports the latest Energy Efficient Ethernet (IEEE 802.3az) standard, which reduces energy consumption when there is light traffic on active ports or when there is no link or no activity detected. The GS105 can further save energy when a short cable (<100m) is used. Energy savings lead directly to cost savings in operation.
4. Universal Step Up/Step Down 60 Watt Power Converter
The Seven Star SS213 60 watt dual voltage power converter is designed for travelers. The SS213 is made for appliances rated 0-60 watts so it’s perfect to use with your VPN Router, Roku, Gaming Switch, Cell phones and more. For appliances up to 60 watts, it converts 220/240V to 110/120V and vise versa 110/120V to 220/240V. Additionally, the converter comes with automatic overheat protection. This adapter can be used in most parts of the world including Europe, Asia, the Middle East, North America and South America.
- For appliances up to 60 watts
- Great for traveling abroad
- Dual voltage input 110/220V AC with European style plug (two round pins) and a US style plug (2 flat pins) adapter included.
5. Roku Streaming Stick
The Roku Streaming Stick makes it so easy to add streaming to your Roku Ready device. Plug the Roku Streaming Stick into the HDMI port of your TV or other device, and you've got the best streaming experience in the world—totally integrated. Easily controllable with the Roku Ready remote or Roku's mobile app for iOS and Android. Stream 300,000+ movies & TV episodes over 3000+ streaming channels.
No more juggling remotes
Put down your TV remote. With our new voice remote, you can power up and change the volume on most televisions, control your Roku Streaming Player, and even find your favorite shows across 500+ channels all with your voice.
- 802.11ac dual-band wireless
- 720p and 1080p
6. Roku 3 Player
The Roku 3 Player is faster and more powerful than ever. The Roku 3 Player can stream 2,000+ channels of movies, TV shows, sports, and more to any HDTV. Plug headphones into the Roku motion-control remote to play games or watch late-night flicks without disturbing the rest of your household. Fully loaded with one-stop search, 1080p, dual-band wireless, Ethernet and USB.
- 802.11 dual-band (a/b/g/n compatible) with WEP, WPA, and WPA2 support 10/100 Base-T Ethernet
- 720p and 1080p Video Output
- Audio Output Digital over HDMI (7.1 and 5.1 surround pass through)
- MicroSD card slot for additional game and channel storage
In general, the faster your Internet connection, the better the video quality. For the best viewing results, we recommend a minimum of 1.5 Mbps for standard definition and 3.0 Mbps for HD content.